Having visa or permission to stay in the UAE, you can obtain a residence permit for your family members (wife or husband), as well as for children up to the age of 18. You can get a family visa after you receive an investor's or a working visa. The UAE government will have to have proof that you have a home (own or rented), where you can live with your family. To obtain a visa for a wife or husband you must present certificate of marriage, and for children - a birth certificate. These documents must be legalized. Getting a family visa takes up to 14 days.